Monday 30 January 2017

Android 7.0 Nougat Update Coming To Infinix Note 3 Pro

Upgrading smartphones to the Latest version is just.... Beautiful!
I remember when I updated my Infinix Hot Note from 4.4 kitkat to 5.1 Lollipop, it was amazing because it felt like I got a new phone... New features, new look, everything felt new.

From what I'm hearing, it seems the latest Android version which is Android 7.0 Nougat would be coming to Infinix Note 3 Pro soon.

Infinix Note 3 Nougat update

Infinix Note 3 Nougat upgrade
I believe, this is a sign that other Infinix devices might soon get fresh system updates. So if you are using an Infinix Note 3 Pro, get ready to welcome Android 7.0 Nougat into your device.
Infinix Note 3 7.0 upgrade
Now, I dont know if the 7.0 update would be available for the regular Note 3 or if it's for the pro version only but we have to cross our fingers and see what happens.

Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. please notify me when the nougut on infinix note 3 pro is available

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...