Saturday 12 September 2015

How To Easily Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 without PC

Infinix Hot 2 is Google's first Android one device in Africa, it runs on Stock Android instead of Infinix's customized XUI.
I've seen a lot of people complain that the Infinix Hot 2 is really hard to root, initially I believed this until last week when I got a new Infinix Hot 2 and while I was playing around with it I decided to try Rooting it. Naturally before I start going through the long process of rooting with a PC I would make sure that I already tried using 'click to root' apps since most MTK PHONES work with them.





Note: I didn't take screen shots while I was doing it because I didn't think it was going to work, so I would be using pictures by GEEK NG since we used the same process.

First off, Go to Settings > Security , you should see Unknown Sources, enable it.

Now go to Kingroot.net and install the latest version.

Open the App
Make sure you have a steady, working connection to avoid any unforseen errors.

Click on START ROOT


Now you'd have to wait for a few minutes for the process to complete, you'd see the progress as it goes.


If this pops up, you can either accept or decline based on what you want.




After the process is completed, it'd show 'Root Successfully' and show this.


After doing all these, you Infinix Hot 2 should be successfully rooted now. Close the Kingroot app and I advice you restart your phone.

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. We see this on every blog.... This process ain't working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried it and it worked..
      Didn't it work for you, it's probably due to the updates..
      I did it on the Out-of-the-box version..

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...