Friday 4 September 2015

Hack In-app purchases With Lucky Patcher

Last week I was playing a game (4 pics one word) on my Android phone, the game is a puzzle type of game.
 I kept playing the game until I reached a stage and got stuck and i couldn't use a hint because I was out of coins and to buy coins I had to pay real cash(in dollars) which I would have reluctantly paid but I realized that that option was not available in Nigeria meaning I couldn't buy the coins and I had to get the puzzle because I couldn't just allow over two weeks of constant brainstorming to be in vain so I had to find a way to fix it, I didn't know that the solution to my problem was right in my phone.




I met a friend, showed him the puzzle and asked if he had an idea of what the answer could be, he looked at it and said he had no idea and told me to use a hint, I explained that I couldn't purchase coins and he simply told me to hack it!. He helped with the whole procedure and I successfully did it(I successfully cheated). I watched him as he did the magic and I decided to share the magic with you guys.

How to hack In-app purchases





Requirements

To Hack In-app purchases you need two things in place.

1) Rooted phone, to hack In-app purchases your Android device has to be rooted. If you do not know what Rooting means, read All about Rooting.

2) Lucky patcher.apk, Lucky patcher is an amazing app that allows you to tweak your Android phone in many ways, one of these "many ways" is hacking In-app purchases. Almost all advanced Android users have this application installed on their phones.
The original Lucky patcher is currently not available from play store so Install Lucky patcher from here

How To Hack In-app Purchases On Android


To perform this magic, first open the app that you would like to hack then minimize it.

Now Open your Lucky patcher, when you open your lucky patcher you would see a list of all the apps on your phone, be careful and DO NOT touch any system app because any wrong selection could brick your device and I would not be held responsible. Look for the app you want to hack from the list of applications and click on it.


When you click on it, a menu would drop down.

From the menu, click on open menu of patches.

A new menu would show, select Support patch for inapp and LVL emulation Here.


Hacking In-app purchases


After selecting support patch for inapp and LVL emulation a list of options would show, naturally it would have been selected for you and all you have to do is press "APPLY" and wait for the app to get patched.

Now minimize your Lucky patcher, DO NOT quit it, just use the Home button.

Open the application and go the store, that is where you want to buy the coins/Gems..
You would notice that everything is available at Zero cost, that means it is totally free!

How to hack purchase in games


Now try to purchase anything there, instead of redirecting you to Play store you would be redirected to Lucky Patcher.

How to hack In-app purchases in games

Click yes.

Now you can enjoy your apps and games even more!

Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. Lucky Patcher Alternatives: This Article is all about Lucky Patcher Apk Alternatives. Lucky Patcher Alternatives are many
    lucky patcher

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...