Sunday 27 September 2015

New WhatsApp Update With New Awesome Emojies

This morning, I received a notification that there was a new update for my whatsapp, since I don't like waiting till my current version get obsolete, I installed new version immediately. I took  the new WhatsApp for a ride, exploring every nook and cranny hoping to find something new, what I found wasn't just new, it was AWESOME!


First when you try to use the smilies you would notice that the human faces there are golden! But that's not the coolest part! When you hold and click on these golden faces you can pick what colour the faces should be in, if you want it could be, African, Chinese, Caucasian or have an Indian tan! Still don't understand? Check my screen shot below!



And finally! I also noticed that there was a few addition to the hand signs, including 'my personal favourite' the middle finger! And you get to pick what colour of hand you want to f*ck people with!




There are probably more improvements but this was all I could notice for now and there were so cool that I couldn't wait to share with you guys!

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...