Tuesday 15 September 2015

Make Unlimited Calls For Free On MTN

I was playing around with my phone when I received an impossible-to-believe message from MTN.
The message read
  Dear customer! Get the best offer today on MTN Just4u! Dail *142# now to enjoy FREE MTN to MTN calls @N30 only. Valid for 7 days




When I saw the message I didn't believe it, because I thought Unlimited Calls for seven days was just too good to be true. , but I decided to just give it a try, I dailed the code and I got another message saying:

Hello, you can now call MTN to MTN numbers for as long as you like. N30 access fee has been deducted from your account. Offer valid for 7 days.

Even after receiving the confirmation message I still didn't believe it, so I decided to try it out.
I checked my available balance and noted it, I then made a 30-minute call to a friend, after I ended the call I checked my balance again and Lo and Behold, it was exactly where it was before the call.

I dailed the code on my Dad's phone and there were two options, N40 for a day and N150 for a week, I did the one for N150 and he still flexing his unlimited calls till now(he's even making a call right now! :P)

I also tried it on mom's phone and turns out she wasn't eligible :( , then I realized the offer wasn't for everyone. I'm still trying to convince her because she thinks I didn't want to do it for her.

Try dailing the code *142# and if doesn't work for you try using another Sim.

Enjoy.........

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Enter your comment... Is this still working , pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not like it used to.
      Now it's a bundled plan
      You get N750 for calls, sms and data for just N250
      And N300 for N100
      And N50 for N50 for calls, 7 sms and 1 day whatsapp access

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...