Thursday 11 October 2018

WhatsApp Introduces New 'Swipe to Reply' Feature On Android

For a really long time now, iPhone users had a feature which allowed them to reply WhatsApp messages just by swiping the message to the right.

This feature is a really convienent tool that makes chatting much more easier and for a long time I had envied iPhone users but my ego as a proud Android user wouldn't let me show it.

While checking for available app updates on playstore, I noticed that whatsapp had a new update(it always does) and I installed it.

After it was updated, I was chatting with a friend and I quoted a message the old fashion way and there was a pop up saying 'You can now swipe on a message to reply I quickly tried it out and it worked perfectly (just the way it does on iPhones).

Whatsapp swipe to reply
Guess the first thing I did....
I quickly went to one of my friends who's an Apple fanboy and showed off the new feature.


One thing I noticed though was that the old way of quoting messages don't seem to work as well as it used to but since it's a feature that's still in it's BETA state I'm sure there would be improvement in that aspect soon

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...