Wednesday 30 November 2016

MTN Midnight Plan To Be Stopped Soon?

Few days ago, the NCC mandated all Nigerian telecommunication companies to increase their data plan prices.

A petition is currently ongoing to try to stop this from taking effect. You can also take part in the movement. Click here to sign the petition.

It's a day to the D-day and I tried to subscribe to MTN's N25 midnight plan, however the reply I got sent shocks down my spine.

After sending Night to 131, naturally you would receive a reply that says;
"Dear Customer, you have successfully subscribed to Free Night Browsing between 12am and 4am. N25 has been deducted. Fair usage policy apply. Enjoy!"
However instead if the regular reply, here's what I got:
Mtn stops midnight plan
Although, I was given the data regardless of the reply, I think this indicates that MTN might be removing the N25 for 500mb midnight plan.... So... Sad!


Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...