Friday 30 December 2016

MTN Stops Free Migration Between Tariff Plans

If you switch between Tariff plans on MTN a lot, you should know that it USED to be N100 per migration. However, sometime this year, MTN made it free of charge meaning you can switch between Tariff plans as much as you want to suit your needs without having to pay a dime.

Unfortunately, yesterday I migrated from BetaTalk to Pulse and I received the message below:
How to migrate to MTN Beta Talk
What's so important about switching Tariff plans?
Well, let's say you have N1,000 and you want to subscribe for MTNs 1k for 1.5GB data plan and you also need to call someone important, what do you do?
If I was in your shoes, what I would do is;
First Migrate to BetaTalk
Load the 1k recharge card When you recharge on BetaTalk you get 250% bonus.
Now I have 1,000 to subscribe and 2,500 to call or text any network.
And when I'm done using the bonus, I just go back to PULSE, talk about eating your cake and having it.

However according to the message I received from MTN NG, you'll only get one free migration per month, other migration would attract a N100 fee.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...