Monday 19 December 2016

WhatsApp To Introduce An 'Edit' And 'Unsend' Feature Soon

The year, whatsapp has seen a lot of impressive upgrades ranging from End to End encryption, to GIF support to the most important VIDEO CALLING! which a lot of people are still enjoying.

It seems yet another update will soon be unleashed, and it is one feature fast-typers such as me need a lot... I can not count how many times I have sent wrong messages (most times I type without looking at my screen so...). With the new feature I don't have do what I used to.. Wondering what I used to do? Look at it below...

WhatsApp Unsend feature

New reports suggest that WhatsApp is testing a new feature that allows its users to 'revoke' an already sent message, edit it then send it again.

This feature is currently available on BBM and Gmail.
The 'revoke' feature is said to have been spotted on WhatsApp beta version 2.17.1.869 on iOS.

While the 'revoke' and edit feature is really cool, what is more interesting about the feature is that the 'recalled' message will disappear or get deleted from the receivers' phone too.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...