Tuesday 5 January 2016

Is This How MTN Plans To Pay Up Their Fine?

We all know about the back and forth tug of war between MTN NG and the NCC, if you don't know about that, check out these posts;
I guess you're up to date with the issue on ground.

Now, to the topic of today.
N1.04 trillion is obviously a huge amount of money, makes you wonder where they(MTN) plan to raise it from.
Today, I tried to borrow airtime from MTN on my phone and what I saw left me shocked!!!!
According to the reply I got, I had an outstanding debt of N10,000 (abeg, which time I borrow that one?)

While still in shock, it finally hit me "Is this how MTN NG plans to pay up their enormous debt?
Have you noticed anything like this, don't hesitate to share in the comment section below.

##UPDATE - It's been confirmed, the reason for the hilarious amount is because they(MTN) didn't include a point(.) so in reality, I owe N100.00 not N10000

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...