Tuesday 5 January 2016

Mark Zuckerberg Plans To Make His Own Jarvis - As Seen In Iron Man

Before I start this post, I'll ask the same question I asked at the end of this post which is, what is your new year resolution?
Osai said his is to make a lot of money, some plan to lose weight, some plan to add up a little weight and others have different things they intend to achieve in the new year.
But Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO and founder of facebook has proven once again that he doesn't think like most people.

Unlike most people who think of losing/gaining weight, Mark has taken on a very complex but cool science project to be his personal challenge for the year 2016.

Mark Zuckerberg creates AI


In a recent post he shared on facebook, the young billionaire and new dad disclosed that his "personal challenge" for the year would be to build a "simple AI similar to Jarvis in the movie Iron Man

For those of us that has watched iron man, we've seen what Jarvis is capable of.

He said that he would start building his AI using already existing technologies "and would teach it to understand his voice to control everything in his home from lights to music to temperature".

He'll also teach it to let his friends into the house by looking at their faces when they ring the doorbell.
He also said, "I'll teach it to let me know if anything is going on in Max's(his daughter) room that I need to check when I'm not with her.

According to him, It should be a fun intellectual challenge to code it by himself.

Personally, I think this is a welcome development. I wish he would infuse his AI(when completed) into a robot that way I'll have a really brilliant and smart robot that can do stuffs for me when I'm just too lazy to do them myself...lol

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Your blog was absolutely fantastic! Great deal of great information and this can be useful some or maybe the other way. Keep updating your blog, anticipating to get more detailed contents

    Mark The Phone Man

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...