Monday 14 March 2016

How To Stop Receiving Those Annoying Unwanted MTN Messages

If you're an MTN subscriber, you should know that they just looovee sending unnecessary, unwanted messages that doesn't relate to you at all.

A friend of mine was going through my phone recently then she saw that I had over 100 unread messages and she was like Samm you're a big boy oO.. See the number of unread messages you have Trust me naa.. Immediately, I started showing off. I said Don't mind me, I don't have time to start replying those messages, I'll reply them when I'm free. Knowing full well that they were a bunch of messages from 4100, 5900, 131.. Etc


Thankfully, there's a way to stop receiving these messages and opt out of Mobile adverts too. Thanks to the NCC for mandating every network provider to provide a means through which subscribers can opt out of any service provided.

How To Stop Receiving MTN Advert SMS

If you'll like to stop receiving advert messages from MTN, simply dail *123*5*4# and follow the instructions on your screen.

When the process is completed, you receive a message saying that you have successfully opted out of mobile advertising.

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. I tried *123*5*4# all i see is bunch of callertunes......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The code doesn't work anymore... Now you can easily opt out by sending STOP to 2442

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...