Wednesday 16 March 2016

Lil Wayne Pours Champagne On Samsung S7 In New Ad

I was feeling bored a while back and I decided to watch some videos on YouTube then I stumbled upon a Samsung S7 advert which had Lil Wayne in it.

The video showed Lil Wayne emptying a bottle of champagne on his Samsung S7 edge saying "I could pour this champagne on my phone and it'll still work". While he was pouring the champagne on the Galaxy S7, a call came in he picked it and said "Hey Kenny I'm 'bout to put you in the fish tank". So while he was still on the call, he puts the Galaxy S7 in the fish tank, pulls it out and no harm was done to the device.

A friend who was with him tried doing the same with his phone but on pouring some champagne on the phone, the phone let out some sparks and probably stopped working.

Lil Wayne told him his phone couldn't do it then gave him a Galaxy S7 then they both start pouring champagne on them saying.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The video is meant to show off the water resistant feature of the Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge.

Watch the video below...



Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...