Tuesday 1 March 2016

Here are The Unconfirmed Specs Of The Infinix Hot 3

I apologize for my recent inconsistency, I've got exams coming up so I gotta burn the midnight oil even though it's frustrating I gotta do it.
 It'll be over by next week, pleeeeeaaasee just bear with me.

Now...Last week, I announced the coming of the Infinix Hot 3 although I didn't say anything about the specs because at the time there was almost nothing known about the new Infinix Hot 3.

Infinix Hot 3 specs

Some supposed specs of the Infinix Hot 3 have been Leaked on the Internet.

The rumored specs of the Infinix Hot 3 are;

Specs Of Infinix Hot 3

  • 5.5inches 720p display
  • Android 5.1.1 with XUI
  • 3000mah battery
  • 1.3GHz MediaTek Quad-core processor
  • Mali 400-M2 GPU
  • 1 GB/ 2 GB RAM
  • 3G Mode for the 1GB RAM variant
  • 4G LTE for the 2GB RAM version
  • 16GB internal memory expandable with Micro SD card
  • 8mp rear camera and 2mp front facing camera with wide angle and soft flash.

If these are truly the specs of the Infinix Hot 3, then I'm really disappointed because I expected something different, something better.

The Infinix Hot 3 is supposed to be better than its predecessor the Infinix Hot 2 but looking through this spec list you would clearly see that almost everything is same on the Infinix Hot 2 expect for the newly added front flash.

These guys can do better, they should do better.

Meanwhile, the price is still unknown stay tuned to find out the price of the Infinix Hot 3.


Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...