Sunday 20 March 2016

WARNING!! Blackberry Users DO NOT Update Your Facebook App

In yesterday's post, I told you guys that in less than a week Facebook app would no longer work on BlackBerry devices.

However, in less than an hour after publishing the post, I saw an update for the Facebook app on my brother's Blackberry Bold 2 and guess what! It wasn't the native Facebook app we're used to rather it's a Web app.

Facebook app for blackberry

So... If you still love your Facebook app the way it is, don't update it because the new app will just lead to the normal Facebook website kind of like you're facebooking on a Web browser.

I guess this is really a confirmation that the Facebook app is indeed seizing to function for blackberry devices.

As I said in the previous post, it seems Mark Zuckerberg has a thing against blackberry because I see no reason why even chinko Tecno phones (not Android) still have the regular Facebook app on them but he decides to stop whatsapp and Facebook on BlackBerry devices in the same time frame.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...