Wednesday 27 January 2016

Opening This Link Would Crash Your Browser And Maybe Your Phone

Last year, I wrote a post about a link that crashes the chrome browser this is quite similar except that this one doesn't crash only chrome browser, it crashes any browser it is inputed into and might even end up crashing your phone itself.

The link is crashsafari.com , from its name you might think it only crashes iPhone's safari browser - Think again because it crashes any browser in sight and might even go as far as crashing your phone too if you don't have enough RAM space but its only temporary, it doesnt cause any long-term damage to your phone, no damage at all sef.

Since I'm what you call a 'doubting-Thomas' When I heard about it, I tried it out on my UC Browser and 'Lo and Behold' the browser just freezed, I had to closed the UC browser and re-open it for it to start working as normal.
Then I also tried it on Google chrome browser, immediately I loaded the web address my browser crashed and there was a little lag in my device, for a few seconds it was a bit slow.

This link crashes your browser

I know you are going to try it, I won't you but a word of Advice..

MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING IMPORTANT ON YOUR BROWSER BECAUSE YOUR TABS MIGHT CLOSE AND YOU'LL LOSE YOUR WORK.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...