Thursday 11 February 2016

Mtn Introduces An Unlimited Daily Plan For Just N150

Amidst all the troubles facing MTN, the unending fight with NCC and the recent legal issue with Etisalat, MTN has still managed to wear their 'red and white' and dished out a special unlimited daily data plan which costs just N150/day this valentine season.

The new unlimited data plan allows you to browse the Internet and download as much as your phone permits for 24 hours.

The only thing depressing about the new MTN unlimited daily data plan is that, not everyone is eligible for the offer.

Dial *567*59# then reply 1 to check if you are eligible for this offer.

The time has for you to download that movie you don't like but wanna watch just because everyone is watching it...lol!
You know no one would waste a bought data on a movie they don't like. But when it's unlimited, you wouldn't mind.

Related Posts

5 comments:

  1. Great offer.. Like to know if the offer is still on cos I am getting some error messages as I try just now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said, not everyone is eligible for the offer..
      Maybe you're not..

      Delete
  2. I don't that MTN jare..but I will give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't use my MTN line for browsing but when I change my mind, I will check this out. Thank you admin.

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...