Thursday 4 February 2016

Android Marshmallow 6.0 For Tecno Camon C8 Coming This Month

In this post and this post, I told you guys that Tecno was planning  an Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for Tecno Camon C8 which will arrive in February and guess what, it's February already!

Android Marshmallow 6.0 update for Tecno Camon C8
The Tecno Camon C8 is without a doubt one of the best selling Tecno devices ever and it pretty amazing Specs too.
It has a long lasting battery, a ground breaking camera, a neat, clean and beautiful UI and it also receives timely system updates.
Even more expensive, high-end Tecno devices don't get updated at all like the Phantom Z for example.

The Marshmallow 6.0 update for Tecno Camon C8 will be available this month and it will come with a lot of cool features which includes;
  • Better battery saving options. 
  • An improved Cut and Paste feature. 
  • App Backup and Restore. 
  • Better App permission system. 
  • Voice search directly from lock screen. 
  • Google live in settings menu. 
And some of the other Marshmallow features I mentioned in this post.

 To all Tecno Camon C8 users, start gearing up for an Android Marshmallow 6.0 update.  

Related Posts

9 comments:

  1. Nice, but ever since I learnt that upgrading my Infinix Hot 2 to Marshmallow would negatively affect my battery life and make my phone start lagging, I started having this bad feeling about 6.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...
    I understand what you're saying but the thing is... The reason for the problems on the Infinix Hot 2 are 'bugs' on the ROM, they'll probably release a update soon that'll fix these bugs, then you'll know that Marshmallow is actually nice..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samsung is very creative with their models of phones. The are durable, sleek and long lasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool. The marshmallow has really cool features.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav feature is that battery saving feature.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So now how do I upgrade my c8 now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just go to system update on your phone's app drawer you should see the option to upgrade. .

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...