Wednesday 22 June 2016

What Happened To MTN's N25 Midnight Plan?

A few weeks ago when the data plan war was at its peak, MTN launched a midnight plan that gives subscribers 500mb for just N25. This data plan was generally accepted by people that love browsing at night(including me).

Fast forward to yesterday, I found out that a new season of a movie that I watch(Orange Is The New Black) had just premiered and I couldn't wait for 12:00am so I could download it using the beloved MTN midnight plan because I didn't want to waste my all-day data plan.

The much awaited time reached and I hurriedly subscribed to the midnight plan and it was successfully activated. However to my amazement, nothing was going... Not even ordinary Facebook.
I decided to wait for a bit thinking maybe the clock at MTN's HQ was wrong.
 Ten minutes passed... Nothing
 One hour later... Nothing
Two hours..... Nothing

I just gave up jare.....My N25 just wasted like that..  Lol

Later in the day, I was talking with a friend that uses the midnight plan on a daily and he said he had been experiencing the same thing for days now.

Mtn midnight plan not working
Don't mind our language *winks*
I had already forgotten about this issue until this morning when I saw a message on whatsapp from one of the group members then I realized that this is actually a general issue.

Mtn midnight plan not working

Have you used MTN's midnight plan in the past few days, did it work?

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...