Thursday 6 July 2017

Etisalat Launch Time-Based Data Plan For Unlimited Downloads.

Whenever I want to download really large files, time-based data plans become the best choice because I wouldn't want to place extra stress on my regular days.


Right from when Airtel introduced their time-based data plan, I became a dedicated fan.
Imagine downloading all I wanted in an hour for just 180, I even upgraded my PC to Windows 10 using this particular plan.


Now Etisalat is looking to take over from where Airtel left off as they introduce their own time-based data plan called BlazeOn, powered by Comptel’s FWD solution.

Etisalat BlazeOn
According to Etisalat “Most Internet users in Nigeria don’t know how much mobile data they consume while browsing or streaming", hence the launch of BlazeOn, an android app which you can download.


BlazeOn Data Plans

With BlazeOn, You can get 10min for N50, 15min for N70, 30min for N120 or go for the 1hour for N200 plan. You can download unlimitedly within this time frame.

ETISALAT BlazeOn Time based data plan
How Can I Get it?
Download BlazeOn from Playstore here or download the raw file here
Set up the app and you are good to go.


Note, there's a very important rule of Time-Based Data Plans which you must adhere to...
First, ensure that network is good in the area if not you'll regret it.
Secondly, only subscribe when you're ready to start downloading.

What do you think about the new plan. ?

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...