Friday 14 July 2017

How To See People Sharing Your Data On Glo

GLO made sharing of data easy to do, a little bit too easy if you ask me.

Its so easy that a third party that has access to your phone can easily share your data, delete the message and you wouldn't know what had happened.

This was what happened to me, I subscribed less than a week ago only for me to wake up this morning to find out that my data has exhausted... I jumped up, how come???

How to see people sharing your data on glo
Immediately, I called the customer service to find out what happened and how it happened. After much long talk, they told me that I wasn't the only one using my data, imagine my shock!

Then they told me how to see a list of people that were helping me to use my data.
After all the procedures, I got their(more than one person) numbers and kicked them out.

To see list of people sharing your data on GLO, dial *127*00# or Send “List” to 127

You will get a notification of those using your data, then you can copy out there numbers then Remove them.

I hope this helps.

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Lol.. So they were just sucking your data like Ice Cream?

    Long live Nigeria!

    I suppose you shared your data with them Initially.

    Thanks for the tip.

    Keep it cool
    Still that crazy guy @ Techkibay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only remember ever sharing with just one person, others must have 'tapped current' illegally..
    You know sharing data on GLO is really easy...

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...