Thursday 2 July 2015

Free WhatsApp Monthly Bundle Without Tweaking.

Today I will be showing you how you can get 60MB worth of data for whatsapp for a month.

This trick is actually an old trick, u shouldn't be posting it but yesterday I told a friend about it and it turns out he hasn't even heard about. So I thought "if my friend doesn't know about this then there must a lot of people out there that don't know about it."



The trick is very easy to do. You don't need to Tweak your sim or change your imei number, all you have to do is send a message.
You can do it on any device be it a Java, Android, Blackberry, windows or an Iphone.

To do it send WAMS to 131.
You should receive a confirmation message.

Note : This is for mtn users only

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. You don't have any post for Bénin Republic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bro..
      For now, I only have for Nigeria and Ghana...
      I find some for you tho..

      Stay locked!

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...