Sunday 12 July 2015

Innjoo Lagos Office Gets Shut Down By NCC

I was doing my regular routine reading when I stumbled upon a thread on Nairaland

It said "Innjoo Lagos office had been shut down by NCC in collaboration with SON due to the company producing substandard products especially the innjoo fire.

Innjoo shut down by NCC and SON



And let's face it, The innjoo fire is a nice android smartphone with impressive specs but they are a lot of glitches and a lot of Complains about it.

Most people say the battery charge to 100%

Some say the head phone volume is too low!

Some complain that the device does not install apps received from other Android phones, only apps downloaded through the phone itself.

The list is endless!
In fact, I saw a post on Yomiprof.com where he asked all the innjoo fire users to drop their complains about the INNJOO fire so that he could help, and there were a lot of comments with everyone bringing out their problems even yomi stopped replying!

Even though I knew the Innjoo Fire had a lot of problems, I didn't think the NCC and the SON would go as far as shutting them down.

So, I regarded it as nothing but a rumor and continued my reading.

But then I also saw it on Android Nigeria, Yomiprof and Geek NG (a blog that I trust).

So I thought I'd check it out. Today I went to Ikeja so I decided to check it, and when I got there it was under lock and key just as they said!.

I don't know if they don't open on Sundays or if they have being truly shut down.

I plan to go there tomorrow again and hopefully talk to somebody who can give me the information I need.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...