Monday 23 November 2015

Infinix Hot Note's Screen Is Actually Breakable

For almost five months now, I have been using the infinix hot note and I've got to say, it's a really impressive device.

 Back in June earlier this year, a youtuber Ahmed LY released a nail test video for the infinix hot note. In the video, he used the infinix hot note's screen to drive nails into a wooden block.
 After seeing this video, so many people believed that the infinix hot note had an unbreakable screen, I wanted to do my own test but I didn't want to hurt 'my baby'.
If you haven't seen the video,  you can view it below;

Last week, I performed an 'accidental' drop test and the outcome was not so good.



As you can see in the picture above, the screen was wrecked!
 So, if you believe that your infinix hot note screen is unbreakable, think again.



Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...