Saturday 7 November 2015

OMG!! Infinix Hot 2 On Sale For N210,000

 I hope you are as shocked as I am right now?
The Infinix Hot 2 is an android device often praised for its affordability, everyone is amazed at the fact that you can get this great device(with amazing Specs) for a price between 17,500 and N21,000.

What would you do if, after racking your brain you decide to buy this device with a budget of (For example) N20,000, you want to do an online shopping(which is the norm these days) so you log onto a particular online store(not mentioning names) only to find the Infinix Hot 2 with a N210,000 price tag?

Infinix Hot 2 price

Me? I'd run away without looking back.

That price is ridiculously high! Even if I was half asleep I CAN NOT buy an Infinix Hot 2 at such a price, that's even more expensive than an iPhone 6.

There a possibility that it was an error on the company's side.
I'm not writing this to tarnish anybody's image, that's why I didn't include the company's name.

The sole purpose of writing this post is to warn all ye online shoppers out there, we all know that shopping online has taken over, these days everyone's too lazy(me inclusive) to go out of the house to buy stuffs, we all want them delivered to our front door. But guys, as we shop we need to make sure to keep a look out.

When you want to buy something, make sure that you check and balance the price with the price of that same item in like three other stores just to make sure.

Source - Yomiprof.com

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...