Monday 25 September 2017

Infinix Note 4 Pro Users Experiencing Charging Issues?

According to Yomiprof, some Infinix Note 4 Pro (recently users are complaining bitterly about the charging quality of the device.
For now, we don’t know if all Note 4 Pro users are experiencing this issue or if it's affecting just a few.

Infinix Note 4 charging issues
A user complained saying,
The note 4 Pro takes more than 5hours to get to 67% while charging

The Charger dont work at all when the current is low... I read about this charger before I bought this phone I was told its Xcharge 4.0..... The charger that came with infinix note 3 works better, charges fast and even charge more faster when current is low...

According to him, he got the Note 4 Pro few days ago and is already experiencing these issues. Another user also said "too bad mine is one month old now. but I somehow believe you".
As I said earlier, I don’t know if other Note 4 users are experiencing this same issue. Is your fast charge working well?

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this blog.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult
    to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appeal.
    I must say you have done a excellent job with this.
    Also, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Exceptional Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOrks like magic, this is the easiest method of rooting the infinix note 4 pro am seeing, so I tried it our and it worked for me easily, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...