Friday 12 June 2015

Best Android Phone On The Planet

Hey guys pardon me for my inconsistency its due to lack of a phone, Funny, I sold my phone(yes, I blog with my phone!) during Jumia's mobile week hoping to buy a better one but unfortunately I kept on missing flash sale, somehow I even smell scam all over their glorious sale! But that's not why we are here today...


Today while I was surfing through the internet, I came across something that I couldn't believe. There has always been arguments about what phone is the best android phone in the world some say Samsung S6 some say LG G3 but either way there is always something missing in these phones but what I saw today was totally complete! From to battery life, to the camera, to the memory (God, I'm going crazy!)


Best Android Phone In 2015


The phone I have been babbling about is the ELEPHONE VOWNEY! I know you must be thinking "ELEPHONE??"
ELEPHONE isn't a really "popular" brand but wait till I roll out the specs for this magnificent beast!!



The ELEPHONE vowney is a android device running on android version 5.1, packs a whopping 4 GB!! RAM + 32 GB ROM, a 20.7MP rear camera and 8MP Front facing camera . I bet even Samsung's on his feet!

Full Review And Specifications Of ELEPHONE Vowney


Brand / Model Elephone Vowney
System

OS Android 5.1

CPU MT6795 Octa Core 2.2GHz

GPU IMG G6200 700MHz

RAM 4 GB

ROM 32 GB

Extend card Support micro SD (T-Flash) 64GB

Screen

Display Size 5.5 inch 2K

Screen Resolution 2560 x 1440

Screen Type IPS-LCD, Multi-Touch Capcitive Screen

General
Languages :

English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian Language, Polish, Thai, Arabic, Turkish, Vietnamese, Malay, Ukrainian, Greek, Hebrew, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Dutch, Slovenian, Croatian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional)

Color : Black/White

Dimensions : 155mm*76mm*8.9mm

Net Weight : 0.65 KG

Camera

Front Camera : 8.0 mega pixel

Rear Camera : 20.7 mega pixel / Auto Focus / Flash Light

Band

2G : GSM: Band 2/3/5/8 (850/900/1800/1900MHz)

3G : WCDMA: Band 1/2/5/8 (850/900/1900/2100MHz)

4G : FDD-LTE: Band 1/3/7/20 (800/1800/2100/2600MHz)

SIM Card Slot : Dual micro SIM card, dual standby

Support Format

Audio : MP3, AAC, WAV, etc
Video : AVI, MP4, FLV, 3GP, MOV, ASF, MPEG, RMVB, H.263, H.264, etc

Data Transfer & Connectivity

Data transfer : Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0

WIFI :
Wifi frequency: 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless, 2.4G/5G dual band support
GPS A-GPS Support, Built-in GPS

Functions / Features : G-sensor, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, FM radio, Wifi, GPS, NFC
Sensor
Gravity sensor / Proximity sensor / Light sensor


Battery : Li-ion Battery 3800mAh (removable battery)

Now Tell me that's not cool!

P.S - The device didn't top any count down or something like that, I only called it the best because of its specs! there might be other phones with better specifications but this is the best I have seen "for now". If you know a better phone feel free to use the comment box below.


Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. How much is the phone and how strong us it..what do u think about the new infinix note pro

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phone is $299.99 which is estimately N60,000...I think it should be quite strong..
    About the hot note pro it is a very nice phone, I use Infinix hot note and I love it so the note pro should be super since its an upgrade to the hot note..
    You could check back later I plan to post the specs and review for hot note pro

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...