Monday 15 June 2015

Even Blackberry Plans To Move To Android

Yeah, you heard that right..

This may seem a bit shocking to some people but to me I'd say it's expected, judging from the huge nosedive in sales of blackberry devices it's only right they did everything possible to save their beloved company.

It is rumoured that their next device might come with an android operating system.



Blackberry, a company that once dominated smart phone sales in Nigeria(hell, the whole world!) now has a market share of less than 1%, thats so pitiful. You know, I used to pray morning and night endlessly to get a blackberry devices, and when I finally got a Blackberry 9700 I was literally the happiest man on earth!
I remember when having a BB pin meant you were a "big boy".

But now, The Android operating system has taken the market by storm sweeping the almighty Blackberry under the carpet. Blackberry Plans to set the record straight with this device, since all its other "expensive" devices like the passport, leap have been heavily snubbed.

I guess they have finally swallowed their pride and belief that their Blackberry 10 line of devices can defeat apple's iPhone and Google's Android.

What can I say? They Have nothing to lose by joining the winning team...

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...