Monday 22 June 2015

Secret About The New Infinix Hot Note Pro

Do you have your mind set on buying the "New" Infinix hot note pro?

If you do, read on as you will realise amazing things you probably didn't know about the phone!

Infinix hot note

The Infinix hot note pro is the supposed sequel(second part) to the trending Infinix Hot note.
The device was released on JUNE 4 during the Record breaking Jumia mobile week and a lot of people have been crazed about the phone ever since.



Read Also: Infinix Hot Note Review and Specs

When I heard news about the new Infinix Hot Note pro I made researches and I came out with nothing!

I checked the official website for Infinix Infinixmobility.com and there was no mention of an Infinix hot note pro.

Which got me thinking "How can Jumia sell an Infinix device that even the makers of Infinix know nothing about? It's crazy right?

After even more research I realized that there really wasn't any Infinix hot note pro. That the device dubbed "Infinix hot note pro" was still the same old Infinix hot note with a heightened memory capacity. It's like a different version of the same phone. If you can recall, the same thing happened happened with the earlier version of Infinix Zero where there was two versions, One with 1GB RAM , 8GB ROM and another with 2GB RAM , 16GB ROM.

So, the whole "pro" thing is just market strategy, Trying to make people believe that the infinix hot note pro is a different, better device because they realized that if people love the Infinix hot note they'd adore and worship an Infinix hot note 2, or in this case Infinix hot note pro.

Also, I can't really guarantee that the hot note pro would last in the market, I think it's a limited offer thing. So if you would like an upgraded version of the hot note I will advice you get it now. But I'm not really sure so let's just watch and see how things work out.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...