Tuesday 23 June 2015

How To Log Out Of Facebook Messenger On Android

Facebook! Facebook! Facebook!

Facebook messenger

First they remove messaging from the regular Facebook app telling us to use the messenger app to send our messages, we didn't like it but we had no choice.
Now I noticed there isn't any Log Out option on the messenger app which is very bad!

This feature of the messenger app would mean no more logging in on a friends phone and if you have multiple accounts you can't switch them. which is not cool.



I couldn't contest with it so I had to find a way of logging out of the app and I finally figured it out. It is quite simple.

To do this we have to clear the data of the app meaning that all the settings and every other thing related to the app will be cleared, including the account!


Open settings on your phone

Click on apps

Then find Messenger in the list of applications and click on it.

Click on Clear Data.

Wait a couple of seconds.

And that's it! Your messenger app is good as new and you log in any other account you want.



Related Posts

3 comments:

  1. This feature of the messenger app would mean no more logging in on a friends phone and if you have multiple accounts you can't switch them. which is not cool.Cell Phone Spy App

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good tip, I like it. However, everytime I change the account, FB Messenger change too. And I think the Messenger is really useful, so I don't have to log out it. You can click on my website to have updates about Facebook Messenger app and other interesting apps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! Logout Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...