Sunday 4 October 2015

Infinix Hot 2 MTN Data Bonus Deception

Since when the Infinix Hot 2 dropped back in August, it's always been in the news. First it was the fact that the device was Africa's first Android One Device, we clamoured 'Finally Africa has been recognised!'. Then we heard that the Infinix Hot 2 would be among the first devices to get the Android Marshmallow 6.0 update, that made the phone even more awesome! I mean, getting the latest Android version on a N17,500 phone, that's pretty unbelievable.
Finally, last week I told you of a Bigger 3000mah battery for the Infinix HOT2  that would be released soon. It was an amazing news because we were all having problems with the Infinix Hot 2 battery, I used the device for over a week and I noticed that the Infinix Hot 2 battery wasn't really good, it wasn't horribly bad but based on the fact that I use an Infinix Hot note I noticed there was a really big gap in the battery life of these two Infinix devices.

Now after all these awesomeness, Why! MTN, Why!, Why did you have to deceive us like this?

Infinix Hot2 battery , mtn data bonus


Another selling point of the Infinix Hot 2 was the data bonus that MTN 'Allegedly' included which allows you to purchase 1GB of data for Just N500 as many times as you want in a year. This was a really nice offer because data(megabytes) is on thing we just can't have enough of, so being able to purchase it at an affordable price was more like a blessing at least while it lasted.

A lot of people bought this new Infinix device, some bought it for its Awesome specs, some bought it for the fact that it runs on Stock Android which is Android in its purest form. Some bought it for its "pocket-friendly" price and many bought it for the MTN Data Bonus, according to them 'they don't have to worry so much about megabytes again'. But it appears we have all been fooled because the Data bonus doesn't really work for a year, it's actually a month or if you're lucky two months



For sometime now, a lot of people complain that they're no longer able to purchase the 1GB for N500 anymore after the first month that it kept saying 'ineligible'. You can call it I.T.K (believe I know too much) but I always thought they were not doing it right that maybe they were doing something wrongly until few days ago when a man a bought the Infinix Hot 2 for called me and said "My boy, that thing wey you help me do no dey work again o!"(which means 'My boy, that thing you helped me to do doesn't work anymore" , immediately I thought to myself 'this is my opportunity to prove that those people were doing it wrongly' I went to his house, he gave the phone which he already recharged N500 on.

I went to the message and sent A1 to 131, i wore a smirk on my face as I waited for the success message but I got slapped in the face with an 'Ineligible message' I was shocked, I tried again and again and again but I still got the same message and the make matters worse I saw a notification which said 'Your last session was 0.50kb and total cost of last session was 0.99' meaning 0.99 kobo has been deducted for nothing and 499.01 was now on the phone.

To cut the story short, I have a question 'have we all been fooled by the Telecom giant MTN or is just a momentary issue?'

Do you also face this problem or are you getting your data bundle without trouble even after a month, Use the comment box below











Related Posts

6 comments:

  1. Bro.. I'm currently facing the same problem.. What can be done about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing can be done about it, the offers has been removed

      Delete
  2. Mine is still working perfectly na God win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!
      Just enjoy it while it lasts, you never know when they might come for you.

      Delete
  3. I tired subscribing and They said 'in inadherence to something' that it has been stopped.
    What can I don't about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think there's anything you can do if the offer has been stopped then.

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...