Saturday 10 October 2015

Super Fast way To Take Pictures On Android Phones

I've been using the Infinix Hot Note for over two months now and I never for once noticed this.

Some of you might know this already but the main reason for writing this post is for the ones that don't know.

Yesterday, while I was out with my buddy Nightshade, we decided to take a few photos, I brought my phone and the photo shoot began. We took a couple pictures and then he said he wanted to take a couple of selfies. He uses a phone with a dedicated camera shutter key on its side so naturally he expected that mine did too.

While he was taking the selfies I couldn't help but notice that he was using a button on the side of my phone to take the pictures. I was shocked and I wondered if my phone had suddenly sprouted a camera shutter key, I went closer and noticed that he was using the VOLUME KEY.

I asked him how he knew about it, and he simply said 'No be the camera button be that nii?' (Isn't that the camera button?) I said No, that's the volume button. Turns out he didn't even know he was using the volume button. I was eager to try it, I pressed the volume key and it worked. I tested it on both my front and back camera.

I also tried this new discovery on an Infinix Zero 2 and it also worked.

So, if you're the selfie taking type you can try taking your pictures with either the Volume up or the volume down button, both works.

Try it with your phones and tell me what model and if it worked 😉

Related Posts

12 comments:

  1. I tried it on zero 2 it worked..
    Can't believe I didn't know this, I feel like I know everything there is to know about my phone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I know that feeling bro..
      That's exactly how I felt when my friend showed me the trick

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I haven't tried it on the Infinix zero....
      You could try it out, who knows it might work..

      Delete
  3. WAOOOOOOOH SO HAPPY TO KNOW THIS.................IT WORKED LIKE MAGIC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know right?
      It not only fast, it's also more convenient.

      Delete
  5. It works.... Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  6. not working on infinix zoro506

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...