Tuesday 13 October 2015

Is MTN Stopping All The Good Stuffs?

It would appear that the telecom giant, MTN is currently ending a lot of amazing offers , yesterday I got a message that said;

Y'ello! Thank you for using TruTalk+. In adherence with regulatory requirements, TruTalk+ is now 20k/sec. Enjoy 100% bonus on every recharge by dialing *885*PIN

Mtn stops the Android one Infinix Hot 2 data offer

Before this, I made calls @ 11kobo/sec but after I received the message, I'm charged 20k/sec.

It's not just me, according to a comment on This post, the MTN 1GB for N500 offer has also been stopped.
If you try to subscribe for it now you get a message saying ;

Sorry, in adherence to regulatory requirements, The Android one has been withdrawn. Please Dail *123*3# or *123*4# for other exciting offers thank you!

Now I'm trying to understand what regulatoregulatory requirements they are trying to adhere to that causing all the amazing offers on MTN to be dropped , could it be the NCC that is trying to complicated matters for us?

Did you any message like the ones above, share it through the comments section.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...