Thursday 8 October 2015

Pre-owned laptops with Jiji are more like the new ones but at low price


D:\WORK\Даша тексти\True Story\laptops\4.jpg
I’ve been thinking about buying a new laptop for a while now and wanted to collect more money in order to get something great, not just ‘okay’. Tired of scanning all the models, manufacturers, discounts etc, I decided to ask my friend for advice. He’s been working in an IT company and was more aware of all new and good old products, as well as the places you can get them. That’s how I found out about Jiji.ng.


Jiji is the Nigerian classifieds. The website offers the diversity of goods, products, items, and services. There are more than ten categories divided into subcategories suggesting an impressive number of possibilities. Nevertheless, you don’t feel lost or disoriented after opening the website. It is well-structured, well-designed and convenient among all the other “best places to sell anything to real people”, there is a Computers and Laptops section, where I found the laptop I purchased later. Everything is pretty easy. You adjust the list of offers as you like, then look for something attractive, click on it and get the full text of an advertisement. It goes with the detailed description and sellers contacts. Every advert is followed by the list of similar offers and the most frequent searches. It makes finding the thing you need less complicated.
I saw one of the newest models and realized the price for it was way lower than I could get it at any shop. Though it was a pre-owned device, it was in a good keep. 
Actually, it still looks and functions as the new one.
I got exactly what I wanted, which was an awesome laptop at a great price you can also do the same, just head on to Jiji.ng, but I must warn you 'tighten your belts' because you're about to get blown away.
Impressed? Open Jiji Computers and laptops and get even more impressed!


Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...