Tuesday 18 August 2015

Check Out The Tecno Camon C8 With A Futuristic Camera

In case you hadn't noticed, I don't do phone reviews anymore, why? Even I don't know.. It was just a personal decision. I decided to just to stop phone reviews for a while and focus more on Tips and News, but lately the Tecno C8 has been tempting me,calling me and begging me to review "Her", I took my stand and Said I wasn't going to make a review, now seeing a couple of pictures that this "baby" captured made me rethink my decision.

I was going through Tecno's official Facebook page trying to keep myself upto speed and check if I'd see the release date and maybe some pictures of the highly anticipated TECNO Camon C8, I saw pictures, pictures that "WOWED" me and I've got to say I'm impressed, I'll be showing you the pictures I saw so..get ready to get your mind blown.

The pictures showcase the quality of the TECNO Camon C8 camera and it's ability to take nice, clear pictures in low light.




TECNO CAMON C8 pictures in low light

This first picture was taking at a bridge somewhere in Lagos, Nigeria and I'd guess the time was about, a little past eight or there about. Even though it's obvious late I can almost clearly see everything in the photo, even the woman selling card down there! ;)


Tecno Camon C8 specs

This next picture, if I were to judge, I'd say it was taken "After-seven" or so.. Still it showed all the outlines of the image, most of us forget about taking pictures and selfies anything from six o'clock, why? Because anything past that time, the pictures would most likely be poor even with the LED Flashlight! But the TECNO camera C8 managed to capture the scene, showing it in detail.


This building is the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina, Lagos, and we don't have to guess the time this time around, because there's a giant clock right there that shows that it's seven 0'clock, notice how crisp and clear the picture is..amazing!



This next one shows a feature of the Tecno Camon C8 called "pip mode", it allows you to take pictures with both the front camera and the back camera at the same time. Cool!

The Tecno Camon C8 has a back camera of 13MP and a front camera of 5MP but I think the numbers don't really matter because with what I'm seeing, Tecno Camon C8 camera is way more awesome than a regular 13MP camera. The Tecno Camon C8 Is due to drop this month so let's keep our fingers crossed and minds open.

These are a few features of the Tecno Camon C8 just in case.

  • It comes with a preloaded Android Lollipop version
  • A cool, customized UI
  • A 13MP back camera with double flash
  • A 5MP front camera with flash
  • A 3000mah Non-removable battery
  • A 5.5" screen, perfect for Games and Watching videos
  • 1GB RAM

That's pretty much everything I could 'smuggle' out, but watch this space for more details as the matter unfolds.

Related Posts

12 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed!
    Tecno trying to push boundaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any idea on how much it would be? I think I'd be buying this device..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard its under 30k

      Delete
    2. Larry, there is no official statement of how much it would be, but it's rumored to be below 30K just as BenKafor said..
      Thanks Benkafor

      Delete
  3. The pictures i have been seeing online are dope. This phone is quite cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. It's pretty cool.. Can't wait to get my hands on it..

      Delete
  4. @Sexychichi are you sure the pictures are real?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When will this phone come out oooo. I have been waiting since

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's almost oooo.
      Hopefully by the end of the month it'd have dropped..

      Delete
  6. The camera is no doubt a futuristic kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.... Since it'll be dropping this week, I guess the future is now

      Delete
    2. aha! Tecno has brought the Future to us. Nice.

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...