Saturday 29 August 2015

Tecno Camon C8 is Finally Out

After a long and impatient wait, The Tecno Camon C8 has finally been released.

Tecno Camon C8 release date

The statement was made on Tecno's Official Facebook page on Wednesday.
It's official! The Tecno Camon C8 is now available in stores near you. Get yours now!


After teasing us with pictures for almost a month we can finally get the highly anticipated Tecno Camon C8, the device is currently not available in Jumia and Konga but you if you stay in Lagos you can get it at 3C HUB No. 20 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja which many people know as Computer Village. 3C HUB is located in the same building as Carlcare, if you know it.

The Recommended retail price of Tecno camon c8 is N25,800 but the price may vary according to stores.

Related Posts

10 comments:

  1. Awesome specs for such a low price

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. It's got impressive specs.. I'd be posting a full spec list soon.. Stay Glued

      Delete
  2. I will beg my mum to get this for me for my birthday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I hope she gets it for you, this is a perfect birthday gift!
      I also hope your birthday is coming up soon because there might be a better phone in the future you know the phone makers are, besides you know XIAOMI(The Apple of China) has come to Nigeria now so we should expect a monster device from them anytime soon

      Delete
  3. Awesome innovation from Tecno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really Awesome... I particularly like the way they give amazing Specs at affordable price..
      I'm sure if it was some other manufacturers, this device wouldn't go for anything less than 50K

      Delete
  4. Stuff looks very cheap. It is surprising

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cheap, it doesn't look cheap.. :D
      And I guess that's what Tecno is known for, "Awesome phones at affordable prices"

      Delete
  5. I particularly love this phone.....Tecno I must say are really friend of the pple

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...