Friday 14 October 2016

How To Make Your Glo Internet Connection Faster

Though Glo holds the title of cheapest data plans in Nigeria, it also holds the title of the most unstable Internet connection.

There are times when you subscribe for a data plan and you are unable to use 50% of your data due to bad Internet connection.
The tip I'll be sharing with you today, will help you get a faster, more stable Internet connection on GLO.

How to Increase glo browsing speed
To do this trick, simply change your APN to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net and try browsing.
How to make glo faster

I did it but I don't know if the speed really increased or my mind is playing tricks in me but it sure feels better...

Try it and share your experience, did you notice a speed boost?

Related Posts

1 comment:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...