Wednesday 26 October 2016

Live Photos And Specs Of Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus

Good day guys, how you doing,  I'm sorry I haven't been really active these days, a lot has been going on, its all settled now though so expect to see me more now.

Before I disappeared, I told you guys about the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus and I shared some of the specs.
Today, I'll be sharing some pictures of the beautiful beasts that will be launching very soon.

Before I go ahead and share the pictures, let me share a highlight of the specs of the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, just in case you have forgotten.

Infinix Zero 4 Specs

Infinix zero 4 plus
  • 5.5 HD IPS screen
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
  • 16-megapixel back camera and 8-megapixel front facing camera
  • Optical image stabilization(OIS)
  • FingerPrint Scanner
  • 32GB ROM + 3GB RAM
  • Battery:3200mAh 

Infinix Zero 4 Plus Specs

  • 5.5-inch IPS LCD Display with 1920*1080 resolution, 440 PPI.
  • Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection.
  • Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS.
  • Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
  • Fingerprint Scanner at the back.
  • 3GB RAM 64GB ROM, expandable with micro SD up to 2TB.
  • USB Type-C port, USB OTG supported.
  • 4,000 mAh battery.
  • 20.7MP Rear Camera with Triple LED Flash 8MP Front Camera with LED flash light.
  • 2G/3G/4G LTE Support Wi-Fi direct with Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1
Now that you have seen the specs of the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 Plus, it's time for some pictures. 

Infinix Zero 4

Infinix Zero 4 Plus


Infinix Zero 4 Plus

Infinix Zero 4 Plus

Infinix Zero 4 specs

Infinix Zero 4 specs

Infinix Zero 4 Plus

Infinix Zero 4 Plus pictures

Infinix Zero 4 Plus price
Looking at the images above, you can't deny it is a beautiful beast. 
How much do you think it would cost? I guess it should be between 70k and 100k.

Related Posts

2 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...