Saturday 7 May 2016

Airtel Has Stopped Their N100 For One Hour Midnight Plan

When MTN is seriously reducing their data plan prices and making surfing the net easier, Airtel is doing the exact opposite!

The Unlimited Time based midnight plan is a plan that most downloaders depend on(including me). It is amazing that you can get unlimited data for one hour at a really cheap price of N100. Yet, Airtel has decided to silently hike up the price and tell no one about it.


Someone tried subscribing for the one-hour plan yesterday and he charged an outrageous N500!!
And Yomiprof told also told me that the three-hour plan now cost N1000!!

It made me start wondering, 'Is this as a result of the current increase in price of almost every thing or just a telecommunications company trying to show their muscles?'

Yesterday, I tried subscribing for the N200 three-hour plan with over N200 in my account balance, it said I was unable to subscribe to the plan due to insufficient balance.
 Then I called their customer service to lodge a complaint and the representative said it was as a result of a system upgrade that I was unable to subscribe saying I should try again in 24 hours time.

Now, here's the shady part.. If you dail *481# you'll see that all the plan appear to be at their normal price.



However, if you try subscribing for them, you'll be charged way more than you planned for.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...