Monday 23 May 2016

Innjoo Set To Launch Halo Plus Soon

In one of my most recent posts, I told you guys that Innjoo was planning on releasing new smartphones soon. It seems one of these devices will be Innjoo Halo Plus, an improved version of the Innjoo Halo which was launched last year.

Innjoo halo plus specs
The Innjoo Halo Plus comes with;

  • 1GB RAM 
  • 16GB ROM
  • 3600mah Battery
  • 5.5 inch display
  • Android Lollipop 5.1 with smart gestures 
  • Quad-core processor. 
Sadly, I don't really know much about this device, that all I could get. However, I promise to keep you informed if I get more info.
From the little I could squeeze out, I could only spot two improvements in the Innjoo Halo Plus which is the battery(from 3200 to 3600mah) and the screen size (from 5 inch to 5.5inch).

Innjoo halo plus
Well, I think I love the design of the Innjoo Halo Plus especially the black thingy at the back, it gives it a Nexus 6P feel. 

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...