Friday 13 May 2016

How To Get Full Lives In Candy Crush Without Waiting

Recently, for some unknown reasons I have been crazily addicted to playing Candy crush, a game I used to hate and classified as a lady's game.
I can't go one hour without playing it now.
How to get full lives in candy crush

However, one thing I hate about the game is having to wait for thirty minutes to get a live. You know how many levels I would have cleared in that time?

This torture continued for a while until I concluded that I was going to find my way around it and I did!

I'll try to make this short because my battery is low and I want to publish it before I sleep.

To get full lives on candy crush without waiting one second all you have to do is change your phone's time to a future time.

For example, if my lives on candy crush empties around 3:23, originally I'll have to wait thirty minutes to get one life.
The trick here is pushing your phone time to when next you'll get a life.
For example, if you change your phone's time to 3:53 you'll get one life(skipping the thirty minutes you'd have had to wait) and if you push it about three hours ahead, you'll get a full set of lives.

Now I enjoy my candy crush without any hindrances using this trick.

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...