Sunday 1 May 2016

MTN Introduces New Cheaper Data Plans - 3.75GB, 1.3GB

Today started out like every other day, I was just about to have my bath when I heard the message tone of my phone so I ran to check it because I was expecting an important message from someone.

However, what I saw wasn't what I expected but it was a welcome good news too.

It appears our beloved MTN have introduced a couple of new, cheaper data plans.
Here's the message they sent me;

new cheap mtn data plans 3.75gb


I gotta say, this is a welcome development because due to lack of free browsing cheats many subscribers have resorted to buying data from Data-Resellers and these resellers sell their data at up to N1,200 for 1Gb.

 With these new data plans however, you can get 1.3GB at N1,000 and 3.75GB at N2,000 which is waaaay cheaper than what you'll buy from ANY reseller(I see you jumping for joy *winks*).

How To Subscribe For The New Plans

To subscribe for the 1.3GB data plan, simply recharge your line with N1,000 then send 106 to 131 or dail *106#

To subscribe for the 3.75GB plan, recharge your phone with N2,000 then send 110 to 131 or dail *110#

The new plans are also more convenient than buying from resellers and you run zero risk of being scammed.

What do you think? Are these new data plans cool or do you want to go back MTN 's former betterme bundle which offers 2015mb for N2015? I'm sure you don't!

Have fun and don't forget to share this post with your friends using the share buttons below.

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice plan from mtn. Still flexing with my 1.3gb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea.. It's really nice..
      Cheaper than everything they had before

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...