Friday 20 May 2016

Here's How To Get 100MB For N100 And 50MB For N50 On MTN

The battle for the best data provider in Nigeria is getting really really intense, most of my post these days are about a newly data plan(not like I'm complaining o!).

The plan that I'll be sharing with you today is not really meant for guys that download a lot. But still I think it is cool that you can get 100mb for N100 and 50mb for N50.

Additionally, you get 12mins of national calls to all networks when you subscribe for the N100 plan and 5mins of national calls when you subscribe for the N50 plan.

MTN cheap data plan

How To Subscribe


To subscribe for these plans, you have to first migrate to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan. To migrate, dial *123*2*6# or send BT to 131 via SMS.

How To Subscribe To 100mb Plan For N100

To subscribe For this plan, make sure you have already migrated to BetaTalk and you have up to 100 Naira on your Sim. Then send J11 to 142 via SMS.
You'll receive a confirmation message saying;
"Dear customer, You have received 12mins for national calls & 100mb. Bundle is valid for 7 days. Dial *559*60# to view your bundle balance."

How To Subscribe To 50mb Plan For N50

To subscribe For this plan, make sure you have already migrated to BetaTalk and you have up to 50 Naira on your Sim. Then send J12 to 142 via SMS.
You'll receive a confirmation message saying;
"Dear customer, You have received 5mins for national calls & 50mb. Bundle is valid for 7 days. Dial *559*60# to view your bundle balance."
I think it's a good deal, what do you think?

Related Posts

3 comments:

  1. Seriously???
    Is this confirmed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet but I got the info from a trusted source

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK.. I'll try it but if it did not work you will give me my money back

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...