Wednesday 14 September 2016

Android 7 Nougat Coming To Android One Devices

Android One devices have started receiving OTA update for latest Android 7 Nougat OS from Google. One of the first devices to get the update is the Cherry Mobile G1.
Android 7.0 Nougat for cherry mobile g1
The software update started rolling out just a day after the release of the official Nexus factory image by Google same way it did when Android 6 Marshmallow updates rolled out.

Infinix Hot 2 Android one

So all users of Android One should start getting ready for the Android Nougat update on their devices. You should check your phone often to see if the update is available for installation.

Also, if you are using Infinix Hot 2 or any other Android One device, let us know if you have gotten the update on your phone using the comment box below.

Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. Hello Samuel. Kudos to you for the articles.
    I saw a system update when I checked my phone but the prompt I got is that I have to update via wi-fi. 52.2mb is the size of the update. Why can't I just use my data bundle to do the update as I have no wifi connection

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What device do you use?
      For must phones, you are advised to update using a WiFi network to prevent 'stories that touch'
      But you should also be able to update using your mobile data..

      Delete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...