Monday 5 September 2016

How To Add Facebook Page Box To Blogger Blog

Lately, I have been messing around with my blog template, you must have noticed I have changed my blog design about three times in the past week and I might still change the current one because I'm beginning to notice some things I don't like about it.

Why, you might ask...I want my blog to be as close to perfect as possible that is the reason why. This morning I decided I wanted a facebook page box on my blog to make it easily for my readers to access my blog posts easily via facebook.

See a screenshot of the Facebook page like box below, just in case you don't understand what I meant.

how to add facebook page like box for blogger

Adding a facebook page like box for your blogger blog is quite easy if you know what you are doing.
In this post, I will be giving you a step-by-step guide on how to add a facebook page like box for your blogger blog.

Before you can create a facebook page like box for your blog, you need to first have a facebook page. If you don't have a facebook page for your blog, you easily create one here

Now that you have a facebook page for your blog, you can now go to the Facebook plugin page to create your Facebook like box and get the code. After getting your code, follow our steps here.


  • Go to your Blogger dashboard.
  • Click on template then click 'Edit HTML'
  • Using CTRL + F, find <bodyand paste this code below it.
  • Click SAVE and go back to your blogger dashboard.
  • Click on LAYOUT, then go to your sidebar widget.
  • Click 'Add Gadget'
  • Select HTML/JavaScript Gadget
  • Now paste the like box code you got earlier and click save


If you correctly followed the steps above, your facebook page like box should be appearing on your blog.

If you have any questions, use the comment box below.

Related Posts

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip man, lemme try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. the wqy you wrote the html code if i copy and paste it will be very confusing, i'll have to start rearranging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Bro... It's the blog, it was reading the HTML codes... It's okay now tho.... I'm sorry for the wahala☺

      Delete
  3. thanks bro ... wat about twitter and Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...