Saturday 24 September 2016

IPhone 7 Official Price In Nigeria

Those of you who have been waiting to hear the price of the newly launched iPhone 7.

It is now available in Nigeria at a price that is considered to be the same as two plots of land in Ogun state.
I was just window shopping on Jumia and the iPhone 7 popped under the 'recommended for you' list and the price made me wonder why they recommended for me(who told them I had that kind of money 😕😕) .

The version that showed up was the 128GB variant and it costs N473,700.

IPhone 7 price in Nigeria

I checked another for other variants but realized they only had the 128GB variant, I checked on Konga and the 32GB variant goes for N430,000.
IPhone 7 price on konga
It may be water resistant, dust resistant, have a super camera, better better battery and the fastest phone in the world according to geekbench result but is it really worth its price??

Related Posts

0 comments:

Drop your comments and share your thoughts...